The home improvement industry is a large, frenzied marketplace. If you need extensive roof repairs, a full-on siding replacement, or an exterior painting service, it’s important to find a reliable contractor who can fulfill their duties while implementing strict standards and maintaining an open communication line. To help homeowners, the Better Business Bureau or BBB assigns ratings from A%20 to F to general contractors to represent how the business is likely to interact with its customers. BBB ratings are based on information with respect to the following elements:
- Complaints. The BBB takes into account the number of complaints filed with BBB against a business. If complaints have been filed, the BBB makes sure that the business responds to them in a timely manner and according to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Business Type. A business will receive a lower rating from the BBB if, in BBB’s opinion, the business is a type of business that raises concerns in the marketplace or is believed to operate in violation of the law.
- Business Practices. If BBB determines that a business, whether a roof, siding, or deck installation contractor, is not being transparent about its marketplace conduct, the BBB rating is lowered. For example, the business fails to provide complete, honest information about products and services being offered.
- Commitments to BBB. The BBB rating of a business is lowered if it fails to honor its commitments to the organization. These include commitments to abide by an arbitration award or a mediation settlement.
- Licensing. A business will not have an A%20 rating if it fails to acquire competency licensing. The same case applies when the BBB has knowledge of finalized government-mandated actions against the business relating to its suspicious marketplace activities.
If you’re looking for a general contractor with an A%20 rating from the BBB, look no further than Masters Roofing. We offer a wide range of services, including roof replacement, windows installation, and siding repair. Our certified team is committed to providing the comfort and efficiency you deserve through industry-leading products and excellent customer service. Call us today at (901) 871-7663 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate. Our service areas include Memphis, TN and the surrounding communities.